Last modified: July 14, 2023
These Terms remain in full force and effect while you use the Platform and/or our Services. Allprovisions of the Terms shall survive termination by either party, including, without limitation,ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
The Platform is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. If youare not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of thePlatform.
The Platform is an automated evaluation platform for language models. Enterprise organizations can usethe Platform to test existing third party or custom language models to determine if the models meet theirunique internal standards, stress test the models, download reports and checklists, and otherwise obtaininformation to help the organizations evaluate the tested models and take steps to best incorporate themodels into their business activities.
Reports From the Platform
The Platform provides intermediary services between an organization’s use of and needs for a languagemodel and the tested language model itself. The user enters the necessary and/or desired information forthe language model evaluation, and the Platform provides results, reports, visualizations, and other databased on or related to the information selected and requested by the user (collectively, “Reports”). ThePlatform user is solely responsible for selecting the language model (including custom languagemodels), testing criteria, and evaluation parameters, and may need to modify these selections to obtainthe results or information that it wishes to receive.
Reports are not a guarantee of a language model’s performance (including future performance),reliability, or effectiveness. The Company does not control any language model, including anymodifications or updates to the language model, and it also does not control what the user ororganization chooses to enter into the Platform or how they interpret any Report. Reports are generatedautomatically and are not reviewed by any Company representative for specific applicability orcompleteness for a particular user or organization. Users must consider Reports in addition to all otheravailable information about the language model and their business before using or modifying a languagemodel. Users are solely responsible for all effects, uses, and impacts of any Reports, including all uses ofand changes to language models in the user’s (or user’s organization’s) business activities.
Reliance on Information Posted
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Platform orobtained through the Services. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you orany other user of the Platform, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.The Platform may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other usersand third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/oropinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, otherthan the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person orentity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company.We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materialsprovided by any third parties, including content provided by third party or custom language models.
Accessing the Platform and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Platform, and any Services or material we provide on thePlatform, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part ofthe Platform or Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Platform, or the entire Platform, to users, including registered users.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, as well asany and all activities that occur under your account. You must immediately notify us of anyunauthorized use of your account and any other such security breach. We will not be liable for any lossthat may occur as a result of someone else using your account or password, with or without your knowledge. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or sharedcomputer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
By creating an account, you also consent to receive electronic communications from us (e.g., via email,text message, or by posting notices to the Platform). These communications may include operationalnotices about your account (e.g., password changes and other transactional information) and are part ofyour relationship with us. You agree that any communications that we send to you electronically willsatisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
By providing your mobile phone number to us through the Platform, you consent to receive textmessages at any such phone number sent by or on behalf of us, including autodialed calls and/or textmessages, for operational or informational purposes related to the Platform and/or the Services. Yourconsent is not a condition of being able to use the Platform and/or the Services, though you may not beable to use some functionalities without this consent. You may opt out of text messages by following theapplicable unsubscribe or other opt-out instructions provided to you in the text message. In addition, youcan opt out of receiving text messages at any time by texting “STOP” to the phone number from whichyou received the text message. After you send the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a message toconfirm that you have been unsubscribed.
Changes to the Platform
We may update the content on the Platform from time to time, but its content is not necessarily completeor up-to-date. Any of the material on the Platform may be out of date at any given time, and we areunder no obligation to update such material.
Depending on your role, you may be charged fees for your use of the Platform and the Services. Youwill be clearly notified before incurring any charges through the Platform.The Company reserves the right to modify its fee structure at any time and without advanced notice.Temporary or permanent modifications are effective as soon as they are published on the Platform andare applicable to all subsequent transactions. In the case of temporary modifications, the duration of thechanges will be clearly indicated on the Platform.
The Platform may contain message boards, chat boxes, personal profiles, forums, and other interactivefeatures (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, ortransmit (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) to other users intheir organization on or through the Platform.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant thelicense granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and ourrespective licensees, successors, and assigns.
- All of your User Contributions do and will comply with the Terms.
- Neither the User Contributions nor your submission, uploading, publishing, or otherwise makingavailable of such User Contributions, nor the Company’s use of the User Contributions as permitted herein, will infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party’s intellectual property orproprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit orcontribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality,reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributionsposted by you or any other user of the Platform.
In the event that you provide us any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, suggested improvements, or otherfeedback related to Platform (collectively “Feedback”), you agree we may use the Feedback to: (a)improve our Platform and (b) promote the Platform, and that you will not be due any compensation foryour Feedback that is used in these ways. To the extent that we have your name, likeness, or voice, thiswill be part of the Feedback and you agree that we may use your name, likeness and voice in the samemanner that we can use other Feedback. You grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual,irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, perform, display, import, sell, offerfor sale, make, have made and otherwise exploit the Feedback in any form, media, or technology,whether now known or hereafter developed, and to allow others to do the same. This is true whether youprovide the Feedback on the Platform or through any other method of communication with us, unless wehave entered into a separate agreement with you that provides otherwise.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Platform and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to allinformation, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, andarrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material andare protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and otherintellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publiclyperform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Platform, except (i) asit is created and owned by you or (ii) temporarily if your computer or web browser stores copiesof such materials incidental to your accessing and viewing of such materials.
- You must not delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices fromcopies of materials from this site.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Platform or any servicesor materials available through the Platform, except to determine, modify, and improve yourorganization’s use of language models for its business activities.
- No right, title, or interest in or to the Platform or any content on the Platform is transferred toyou except as expressly stated herein, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by theCompany.
The Company name and logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, andslogans are the property of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such markswithout the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and servicenames, designs, and slogans on the Platform are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. If you believe that any copyrighted material ownedby you has been infringed upon by someone using the Platform, you may request removal of thosematerials from the Platform by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act ofthe Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCANotice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your name.
- The name and description of the work that is being infringed.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner toallow us to locate that material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is notauthorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address,telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyrightowner.
If you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.Additionally, if you knowingly misrepresent that material or activity on the Platform is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who arerepeat infringers.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation(including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from theUS or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way byexposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, orotherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any“junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, orany other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening,fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmfulpurpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of thePlatform, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend the Company or users of thePlatform or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Platformor interfere with any other party’s use of the Platform, including their ability to engage in realtime activities through the Platform.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Platform forany purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Platform.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Platform forany purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Platform
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Platform or for any otherunauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Platform.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious ortechnologically harmful.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify the Company or Platform rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate inour sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms ofUse, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens thepersonal safety of users of the Platform or the public, or could create liability for the Company.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that materialposted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right toprivacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for anyillegal or unauthorized use of the Platform.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcementauthorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information ofanyone posting any materials on or through the Platform. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THECOMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANYCLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIESDURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN ASA CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAWENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Platform, and cannotensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume noliability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by anyuser or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformanceof the activities described in this section.
Third Party Websites and Services
The Platform may provide you with access to and/or integration with third party websites, databases,networks, servers, information, software, programs, systems, directories, applications, products,language models, or services (hereinafter “External Services”).We do not have or maintain any control over External Services and are not and cannot be responsible fortheir content, operation, or use. By linking or otherwise providing access to any External Services, wedo not give any representation, warranty, or endorsement, express or implied, with respect to the legality,accuracy, quality or authenticity of content, information, or services provided by such External Services.
Users Outside the U.S.
The Platform is controlled and operated from the United States and is subject to its laws. If you chooseto access the Platform outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible forcomplying with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINEDTHROUGH THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT, ANDANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED ON AN“AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHEREXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITHTHE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THECOMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OFTHE PLATFORM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NORANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THEPLATFORM, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THEPLATFORM WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THATDEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES ITAVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THEPLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM WILLOTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHEREXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TOANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FORPARTICULAR PURPOSE.THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDEDOR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.CONTENT, DATA, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THESERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL, COMPARATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. YOUARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INDEPENDENTLY VERIFYING ALL RESULTS AND FOR ALLRELIANCE PLACED ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE PLATFORM AND THESERVICES.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICEPROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGESOF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITHYOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PLATFORM, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANYCONTENT ON THE PLATFORM, OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMSOBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL,INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITEDTO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OFREVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OFUSE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDINGNEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITSSUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS,EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OFTHE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THEAMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE SERVICES IN THELAST 12 MONTHS OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.ALTHOUGH NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THECOMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND THEIRRESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND SHAREHOLDERS,SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM:
(A) YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OR RESULTS OF THE PLATFORM, INCLUDINGWITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTENT ORIGINATING FROM THIRD PARTIES, OR FROM ANYCOMMUNICATION WITH THE COMPANY;
(B) YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE PLATFORM OR ANY PART OR PARTSTHEREOF, INCLUDING DELETION OR CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANYCONTENT AND OTHER DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOURUSE OF THE PLATFORM, OR YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS ANY CONTENT OR ANYEXTERNAL SERVICES VIA THE PLATFORM;
(C) ANY CHANGES THAT WE MAY MAKE TO THE PLATFORM, THE SERVICES, OR ANYPART THEREOF, OR ANY TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT SUSPENSION OR CESSATION OFACCESS TO THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT IN OR FROM ANY ORALL TERRITORIES;
(D) ANY ACTION TAKEN AGAINST YOU BY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS HOLDERS WITHRESPECT TO ANY ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF SUCH THIRD PARTY’S RIGHTS RELATINGTO YOUR CONTENT OR YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN AS PARTOF AN INVESTIGATION BY US OR ANY RELEVANT LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITYREGARDING YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM;
(E) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE PLATFORM’S TECHNICAL OPERATION, OR FROMANY INACCURACY OR DEFECT IN ANY CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION RELATING TOCONTENT;
(F) YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE US WITH ACCURATE OR COMPLETE INFORMATION, ORYOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT LOGIN INFORMATION SUITABLYCONFIDENTIAL;
(G) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, ANY LOSSOF DATA, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH;
(H) ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, INCLUDING THOSE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THEPLATFORM, OR ANY LOSS YOU SUFFER WHETHER OR NOT IT IS FORESEEABLE;
(I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESES, OR USEFULNESS OFANY OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, OR OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THEPLATFORM;
ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THEPLATFORM MUST BE NOTIFIED TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED ORLIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IN SUCH CASES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREETHAT SUCH LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIRALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND US, AND ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OFTHE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND US, AND THAT THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY WILL BELIMITED ENTIRELY, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Waiver and Severability
The Terms and any rights and licenses granted hereunder may not be transferred or assigned by youwithout our prior written consent, but may be assigned by us without restriction. Any assignmentattempted to be made in violation of these Terms shall be void. These Terms shall be binding upon andinure to the benefit of the parties hereto, and their permitted successors, heirs, and assigns.
Your Comments and Concerns
The Platform is operated by Patronus AI, Inc. at 1609 N Terracina Dr, Dublin, CA 94568.All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to thePlatform should be directed to: email@example.com.